Hey everyone! I finally got around to getting some pictures downloaded to show everyone. They are the same pictures that I put up on Facebook, so I'm sorry if you have already seen them.
This is Me, my little sister Trina and Trina's Husband Braiden at their baby shower. We were showing off our baby bumps. Needless to say, Trina didn't even get counted as part of the competition....
James and I are both doing really well. He is enjoying work, though he wishes it wasn't so cold. I am babysitting Katie's kids when her and Simpson are gone and just trying to stay busy until the baby comes. Mom and Randi helped me organize most of my house, I'm just waiting for James to get home so I can make him move furniture around.
Two more months and the lil' dude will be here. Wow, it seems like it is going by so fast. Mom says that she is planning a baby shower, so I'll let everyone know when it will be as soon as I find out! I hope everyone had a great Christmas and Holiday season!
1 comment:
you are so cute preg! Can't wait to see what you've done!
Post a Comment