Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Not very good at this blogging thing...

I know I haven't updated in a while.  For those of you who don't know, we are having a boy!  I'll get pictures up soon. I am a little strapped for time because I'm going to a quilting class with mom (look at me getting all crafty) so I'll post an update later.  Peace!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Congrats on it being a boy! I love little boys. you'll need to post some pictures of your quilting creations.

Shorty the Demon Slayer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dan/Pyper said...

Hey...check out tadpolesnpolywogs to pick out your baby gift (I also make super cool carriers similar to a mei tai (sewliberated.com click the shop link and it's the carrier on the bottom row)) I know it's a little ways away, but just start thinkin :) Congrats again!

Shorty the Demon Slayer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.