Monday, September 21, 2009

A Baby?!

So here it is guys, the big announcement: I am pregnant. The baby is due around the beginning of March. We'll be going in to get our ultrasound anytime from now to the first couple weeks of October, and I wanted to start a poll to see what everyone thinks it will be. So please, take time to vote on if you think it is going to be a boy or a girl. I'll let you know once I know. Peace!

P.S. We haven't "officially" announced it to everyone yet, just you select few. We are going to wait until we have the gender before we make the "big announcement" on facebook and such...

6 comments:

Cori Jane said...

Yay! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you! You two will be the best Mommy and Daddy!

Meghan said...

If it's a boy, you should name him George. :)

Kristin said...

Congrats to the two of you--it'll be fun to find out what it is. I guess a boy. Glad someone else in this family has a blog! Fun to find out about yours.

Hope you are feeling okay!

Kristin

Anonymous said...

Congrats guys! My vote is a girl; but not just any girl of course. A girl that possesses some rare and unique ability to survive forever in the rugged wilderness without any assistance. I think you should name her "Summer" - after me, of course.

Nate

Shorty the Demon Slayer said...

YAY!!!! I'm sooo excited for you!

Leanne said...

Congrats Tana!! I'm so excited for you. Glad to hear you are doing well!!