"Dog huh?...I LOVE DOGS! Dogs embody loyalty. They follow their master's commands above all else. Be a jerk to them and they don't complain, and they never once beg for a paycheck! Trust me Fury, they're the great servants of man! Loyal canine, how we salute you!"
~Roy Mustang
~ Full Metal Alchemist
Well, we've ended up with another dog. This one's name is Little Miss Molly, but you can just call her whatever you want, she doesn't listen. 
She looks different now because she doesn't have any hair. We found her on the road one night, in the middle of the desert, and we couldn't just leave her. After a couple of weeks, with no one claiming her, we decided to keep her and took her to get cleaned up, she was in bad shape with all that curly hair.
So that is what is going on with us now, taking care of each other and the dogs.
4 comments:
Yay! I am glad you have a blog. Your first post was pretty funny. It is so true, just another excuse to not call someone. Well, hope everything is going well. Call me anytime. I am not going back to work!!! (best news of my life right now)
I am glad you have a blog too! Cuz I don't want to call you. just kidding. you better add me on your list of blogs to look at! Love you!
Wait, does this make three?
No Nate, that is only two dogs and two people.
Post a Comment