Well...here it is, our first blog as a couple (awww). I (Tana) figured we'd probably better join the blogging club. Now we can just write blogs and use them as yet another excuse to not call people, "You didn't know we had a baby? Didn't you read our blog?" and before you ask, no we did not have a baby and no, I am not pregnant.
We are still living in the Cedar City area, I'm going to School and James is working at Redcliff. He's been home this week (yay!) and it has been nice to be able to spend some time with him. We went and saw Jeff Dunham in Las Vegas on Saturday. It was a lot of fun! We bought the tickets a month ago and justified it as our early anniversary present to ourselves (it is on December 2nd if you want to give us something). The show was great, and the after the show show in the parking lot was just as entertaining. We decided to park on the top level of the parking garage, not realizing that our level would be the last ones out of the garage. Anyway, as we were sitting in our car waiting for everyone else to leave, two cars got in a little fender bender....at least that is what the front car was claiming. I was watching them and I didn't see them hit each other, but I sure heard all the screaming and swearing. As an added bonus, there was screaming and honking from everyone else because they were holding up the line. It was great fun! I also made James go see Twilight with me and Meghan on Friday. I liked it in all its awkward glory!
Welcome to our personal life that is our blog. Look out void, nothing is safe now.
5 comments:
Congrats on joining the blogging world! It's a nice excuse to not have to call people because you can just read their blogs! Congrats on your anniversary! I hope you have a great day together! Good luck in Cedar City!
I like it. :)
Either works for me...we'll be in Idaho at the very beginning of February...come and visit!!!!
Yah! I am so glad you have a blog. I feel bad not ever calling and keeping up with everyone in the family. This makes it better because I can at least keep up with one or two people.
Yay, the blogging club is super cool. It's good to have you.
Post a Comment